|Bid Closing Date|
|Title||Precast Concrete||EOI Posting Date||October-10-18|
|Tender Issue Date||EOI Closing Date||** CLOSED **|
|Status||Open||Last Revised On||October-18-18|
Vale Newfoundland & Labrador Limited (Vale NL) are inviting submissions of an Expression of Interest for a potential opportunity to support the Voisey’s Bay Mine Expansion Project in Voisey’s Bay, NL
Scope of Work
The PC0050 package consists of supply, fabrication, testing and preparation for delivery of all Precast Concrete for 2019 onwards. It is estimated that this package will require the supply of 9,000-10,000m3 of precast in 2019 & 2020.
The precast in this project will consist of:
- Footing/piers, grade walls and slab on grade for several buildings
- Slabs on grade for small equipment, tanks and transformers.
Footings/piers for equipment (mine ventilation, powerhouse gensets, surface bulk material handling).
Footing/piers for pipe racks.
Catch basins, box culverts.
We’ve tentatively split the package into 3 strategic lots:
1. All Paste fill precast - ~33% of total package, all required in 2019.
2. Reid Brook (RB) & Eastern Deeps (ED) Surface Facilities (not incl. powerhouses or paste fill) - ~33% of total package, required in 2019 and 2020.
3. Batch Plant, RB & ED Surface BMH, Service Bay, Powerhouses, Misc - ~33% of total package, required in 2019 and 2020.