|Bid Closing Date|
|Title||Site Survey Services||EOI Posting Date||February-18-16|
|Tender Issue Date||EOI Closing Date||** CLOSED **|
|Status||Open||Last Revised On||October-04-16|
Newfoundland & Labrador Limited (Vale NL) are inviting submissions of an
Expression of Interest for a potential opportunity to support the Underground
Mining Processing Plant in Underground Mining, NL.
Scope of Work
The package includes:
- Locating and tie-in of all survey works with existing survey control monuments.
- Survey existing buildings and infrastructure as required.
- Pre and post construction detailed topographic surveys of all earthworks in order to determine quantities for payment.
- Surveying and measurement of quantities for new site infrastructure, such as above ground & subsurface utilities, culverts, pipelines, overhead power lines, etc., to be used for determining payment quantities.
- Assisting Client in reviewing calculated quantities with other Contractor’s payment certificate quantities and analyzing any discrepancies.
- Surveyor shall perform quality assurance surveys of the mine portals and underground tunnels to verify Mining Contractor’s azimuth and grade for the tunnels, establish an initial azimuth underground, verify excavation quantities.