|Package #||VB-S-C-2017 Expert Syst. Support||QBE Nomination Closing Date|
|Title||Expert System Support||Tender Issue Date||TBA|
|Bid Closing Date||TBA|
Software support for SGS Met-2013 Rev. 1 computer software program running with the Gensym G2-2011 STD 11.0 Rev. 0. This system is running on a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit computer.
Software support for Metso VisioFroth system.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Work to be provided by the Contractor shall include the provision of all management, supervision, administration, technical expertise and support, skilled labour to complete the Work of this Contract.
1.1. Performance of the Work shall be in accordance with the following schedule:
2.1.1. Work Start: January 31, 2017 – January 31st, 2020
Detailed Scope of Work to be performed by the Contractor shall include the following:
- Comprehensive business hour support
- 50 hr/quarter of support available (remote/email/phone/fax)
- 10 Days/year of prepaid site support
- Quarterly evaluation and report (excluded from support hour bank)
- Software upgrades as they become available
- Check the status of the VisioFroth™ system, software and communication.
- Implement improvements or refinements in the VisioFroth™ system.
- On-demand support for system included in time bank
4. COMPANY FURNISHED SERVICES & FACILITIES
4.1. The Company will provide the Contractor, at no cost, specifically for the performance of the Work of this Contract, the following Services and Facilities:
4.1.1. Room and board while on site at Voisey’s Bay providing support.
5. Company furnished equipment & tools
5.1. The Company will provide the Contractor, at no cost, specifically for the performance of the Work of this Contract, the following Equipment and Tools:
6. COMPANY FURNISHED CONSUMABLES & MATERIALS
6.1. The Company will provide the Contractor, at no cost, specifically for the performance of the Work of this Contract, the following Equipment and Tools:
7.1. Include in your tender details on what is to be provided for each service.
7.2. Itemized costs for each service
7.3. Scheduled rates for any additional services
7.4. List any specialized hardware that would be needed, with included prices