|Package #||SC-MIN-14-411||QBE Nomination Closing Date||July-17-14|
|Title||MINE PORT CAMERA SOLUTION||Tender Issue Date||TBA|
|Bid Closing Date||TBA|
QBE Scope of Work
Section 4.1 Requirements
The following defines what services the Supplier shall provide to Vale: Prior to installation the VAR shall provide the following:
• Project Schedule with details on Main Activities, Milestones and Dates
• Specifications of all equipment and parts being deployed.
• Floor Plans/blueprints of all buildings I structures with future equipment layouts.
The VAR must provide the following documents after the Installations:
• As-built Documentation and Technical Drawings
• Floor Plans I Blueprints of all building/structures with Information
(Electrical and Electronic Layout) about the installed equipment.
• If any part is not an off-the shelf item, the supplier must provide
structural design, including drawings and calculations as a reference.
• Provide documentation containing complete details of the delivered equipment including Operating and maintenance procedure manuals.
• Training Session for key users and "train the trainer" material.
• Block Diagram describing the installed system, including communication method between devices.
• Wire Plans, Assembly plans, system Architecture, layout location of all field and control room devices, and any form of documentation that provides corrective maintenance information.
• Before the conclusion of the work, a system wide acceptance test must be performed and a report with all the results must be submitted to Vale.
• The documents must be submitted in a Hard Copy Format, signed by the Supplier's Technical Manager, along with a digital Copy.
CCTV Equipment Considerations:
Considerations when designing a CCTV system include:
• Weather Conditions such as fog, mist, rain, and snow. Obtain the environmental requirements such as maximum wind speed, high and low temperatures, as well as humidity information to aid in determining which equipment to use.
• Appropriate lighting for exterior camera sites
• Outside locations tamper resistant housings or other vandal proof features for remote areas
• All Environmental analysis should be done by the supplier, in order to consider the use of cameras accessories (heaters, sun shroud/visor, coolers, blowers etc..)
• The CCTV equipment should be connected to the existing Un
interruptible Power Supplies.
The Video surveillance platform currently adopted in Vale is Genetec
• Service Level Agreement for all maintenance activities with three priority levels (Low, Medium and High). Each service level to have a different price and response time according to their priority.
• Supplier must present on a yearly basis, a formal letter from Hardware
Vendor that the supplier is considered a Value Added Reseller and the
VAR Employees have received their product training.